ViroTrap PathoFindTM COVID-19 screening & Confirmation Kit
CoVID-19, the new coronavirus, is on the verge of spreading across the world. Large clusters of cases are emerging outside China and new cases are springing out daily in our country. Coronaviruses (CoVID-19) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV). Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is a new strain that was discovered in 2019 and has not been previously identified in humans.
More than any recent pandemic, the coronavirus poses new global challenges, and amid the outbreak the best measure is to test symptomatic patients to prevent or slow the spread of the virus, as currently there is no vaccine available to combat CoVID.
ViroTrap PathoFindTM to Diagnose, Detect, Defeat corona virus
As part of our endless and continued commitment in working towards a common goal to serve the community better with accurate and quick detection and looking at nationwide and international emergency we have developed a kit for early detection of Corona Virus.
Currently, most pandemic-prone diseases, including coronavirus, are diagnosed accurately by polymerase chain reaction (PCR) only, a molecular technique that is the gold standard in diagnostics, and is also recommended by CDC. Our PathoFIndTM CoVID-19 detection kit has been developed and deployed implementing a robust diagnostic methodology for use in public health laboratory settings for the screening and detection of CoVID-19. We have designed a validated diagnostic workflow for the same. The workflow reliably detects CoVID-19, and further discriminates CoVID-19 simultaneously within 2.5 hours compared to 7 hours+ required by other protocols
ViroTrap PathoFindTM Advantage
What makes ViroTrap PathoFind a perfect choice is the power of certainty; providing insights, support, expertise, services, and solutions with an indispensable share to propel the quick and accurate detection of CoVID-19, in this event of this national emergency. As a leader in high end diagnostic solution we believe it is our duty to be in forefront for outbreak control and clinical management.
1. Reagents for Nucleic acid extraction from respiratory/sera specimens
2. Reagents for Real time PCR
3. Inclusion of synthetic positive and negative controls
4. Housekeeping Endogenous Internal Control, to identify possible PCR inhibition, and to confirm the integrity of the sample processing and reagents of the kit
1. Design of the kit as per CDC/WHO recommended protocol
2. Highly Sensitive real time PCR test for novel coronavirus 2019 detection
3. Includes all reagent required to perform Sample to Result analysis no additional reagents needed.
4. Synthetic Positive controls provided for validity of the test
5. Inclusion of internal control for quality check throughout the procedure
6. Low contamination risk – no post-PCR product handling
7. High-throughput – 30 to 92+ samples per hour per machine, depending upon the machine filter configuration. Mass scaling possible
8. Fast – sample to results within two hours